Sunday, October 4, 2015

AF Twins, Silver Creek Peak, Red Top, Pfeifferhorn

Earlier this summer my dad, Tyler, James, Garrett,Thomas Thorup, and I headed up Snowbird's roads to the saddle above Gad 2 and headed up to Red Top, the AF Twins, and Silver Creek Peak.  It was a lot of fun with the group and we had some great views.  Being able to traverse across multiple peaks in a day definitely has a different feel than just going to one destination.

Headed up the saddle 

GWB and Peifferhorn in the distance

A great place to ski next spring after Snowbird closes

It was so green everywhere!

Headed up the ridge

Another nice place to ski next year



Dad giving me a bean dip!

Garrett and my dad headed up to West Twin

 Looking back at the journey so far

 One of the Twins

 Family bonding with Timp in the background

 I miss the green!

 Garrett decided to take a nap

 Tyler headed down East Twin


So grateful for this family, only missing Jenna, my mom, Kristen, Avery, and Lyla!


No comments:

Post a Comment