Tuesday, March 8, 2016

East Kessler Couloir and Argenta

I probably already said this in an earlier post but I decided after the Y couloir that I was going to try to ski somewhere new every time I skied for the rest of the year, conditions permitting (with the exception of my night time laps).  Fortunately, the last 3 weeks I have been able to accomplish that goal.  I also decided after the Y couloir that I love skiing steep chutes! East Kessler couloir was a great line in soft snow and it was awesome to stand on top of another peak.  It just changes the whole skiing experience when you get to stand on top of a cool mountain along the way.

 Great views nearing the top of Kessler Peak


Looking down East Kessler Couloir

Looking back up


A cool ice waterfall

Skiing back down Argenta



No comments:

Post a Comment